- Optimum Power Transfer - Best Balance For Lighter Weight (-7G) And Efficiency - New Designed Crank Arm - Maintains High Rigidity And Reduces Weight - Hollowglide - 4-Arm Construction Crankset - Adapted For Race Specific Disc Brake System - Shorter Length Of Rear Center With O.L.D. 135mm - Redesign The Gear Teeth Profile To Fit Wider Gear Pitch - 50-34T/53-39T/54-42T/55-42T/52-36T - Iconic Design - Chain Line: 43.5
SRAM's Apex Crankset is designed for capable stiffness at an impressive weight. The cold-forged aluminum arms are tough, rigid and perfectly complement your favorite ride. SRAM's long-lasting Powerglide chainrings are hard anodized and designed for quick, positive shifting in all conditions. Plus, the Apex crankset comes with SRAM's smooth-spinning GXP bottom bracket.
$159.95 - $159.99
For maximum pedaling efficiency, Shimano's 105 Crankset boasts light, stiff hollow cold forged aluminum arms, plus an integrated oversize-steel axle. The chainrings are also made of cold-forged aluminum and are ramped and pinned for quick, precise shifting. The asymmetrical, four-armed big chainring provides incredible power transfer.
$130.99 - $137.99
Shimano's Tiagra Front Chainwheel is sleek, balanced and consistent. The Tiagra 4700 series provides serious entry-level riding performance with trickle-down technology from the top shelf Dura Ace line. - Series: Tiagra 4700 - Crank Construction: 2-piece crank construction - Cassette Compatibility: 10-speed - Chain Compatibility: Series color - Bottom Bracket: BB-RS500 / BB-RS500-PB
- Premium quality Keirin Track Racing NJS certified forged aluminum arms in a Sugino display box - Chainring sold separately - BB sold separately - Bolt Diameter: 144mm - 535g
$399.99 - $599.99
Shimano's heralded XTR moniker promises genre-defining performance, weight, and style. Shimano's XTR Hollowtech II Trail Crankset lives up to the name. The hollow, cold-forged aluminum crankarms are ultra light, yet exceptionally stiff for awesome power transfer and efficiency. XTR chainrings feature computer-designed shift ramps for remarkably fast, clean, and precise front shifting. CloseStep gear combos allow riders to tailor the chainring combos to suit their riding needs.
- Octalink bolts include steel washers, JIS includes black plastic caps - HT2 mount bolts (low torque plastic, except XTR-M970 aluminum) are for mounting non-drive arm - Hollow bolts (SH-21504) not recommended for non-treated spindles
$418.00 - $453.00
Already a legend in its time, the SRAM RED crankset is now available with refreshed graphics to complement the SRAM RED eTap componentry. The SRAM RED crankset features a completely hollow construction all the way to the spider. Its hidden bolt pattern makes better use of carbon fiber to further improve stiffness and shed weight. As always, for seamless, flawless performance and Yaw compatibility, pair this crank with X-GlideR chainrings. - SRAM Road 11-speed compatible - Compatible with SRAM RED eTap components - Exogram technology uses a large, hollow cross section all the way to the spider, minimizing weight while maximizing stiffness - SRAM's stiffest crank ever - Hidden bolt pattern leverages the characteristics of carbon fiber while presenting a sleek appearance - Stiffer X-GlideR chainrings feature thicker construction and advanced shift timing pins and ramps, which are optimized for shifting with the Yaw front derailleur - Arm Material: Carbon - Chainring Material: Machined alloy - Weight: 557 grams (BB30 172.5mm 53x39 BB not included) - Compatibility: SRAM RED & SRAM Force Yaw Front Derailleur, SRAM RED 22 & PC1170 chains - Finish: Carbon - Bottom Bracket Compatibility: BB30, PressFit 30
$156.00 - $174.00
Forget front derailleurs; SRAM's Rival 1 Crankset brings a game-changing upgrade in performance and reliability to cyclocross, road, and other 700c disciplines. It combines the durability, simplicity, and efficiency SRAM is know for on the road with their 1x mountain technology, X-Sync. - Single-ring drivetrain simplifies functionality - Forged aluminum with detachable spider: 42T and 52T X-Sync tall, square tooth design provides maximum control - Sharp, narrow tooth profile and rounded chamfer edges help manage a deflected chain - Mud-clearing recesses for the inner chain links and rollers - Weight: 799g (24mm spindle, 172.5mm, 42T, no BB)
$103.00 - $122.00
- Chainrings Included: Yes - Number of Chainrings: Single - Pedal Spindle: 9/16" - Rings: 42-tooth
SRAM's X9 Crankset is favored by everyone from weekend rippers to marathon riders crossing the Alps. It features a great balance of durability, low weight, and impressive stiffness. SRAM's super-stiff X-Glide chainrings are engineered for fast, predictable shifting no matter what. Light, tough, and sleek, SRAM's X9 cranks are ready to dominate on your next trail ride.
$390.00 - $420.00
SRAM knows you have a lot of choices when choosing a crankset, and that choice says a lot about your personal style. SRAM designed the X01 Eagle crankset for riders who feel most stylish when they stand on top of the podium. This is a completely reengineered design, employing SRAM's proprietary CARBON TUNED lay-up technology. Built tough, to handle aggressive lines through rock gardens and big hits wherever you find them, the X01 Eagle is the strongest, stiffest, lightest crankset available. Combined with the Eagle direct mount chainrings, and as an integral part of the Eagle drivetrain, this is a crankset that gives your ride a winning style—assuming you’re into that sort of thing.
When Quarq set out to build their next-generation power meter, they wanted to build the best-performing power meter for every facet of cycling and triathlon, and for riders at every level. Like its Quarq brethren, the new DZero measures power in the heart of the bicycle—the crankset spider, scientifically proven to be the place for the most accurate measurement. With a new measurement circuit, revised strain gauge design, improved accuracy throughout the pedal stroke and software advances built into the Qalvin App, the DZero represents the state of the art in power meter technology As Quarq’s next generation of power meters, the DZero combines 10 years of technology advances with new features such as dual Bluetooth low energy and ANT+ wireless data transfer, the new Qalvin BLE app. - 10K temperature compensation: Eliminates variables caused by heat and cold to provide an unwavering record of your performance through all conditions - Built to last: Features an IPX7 waterproof rating - Bluetooth low energy technology and ANT+ wireless data transfer - Battery: CR2032, 200-hour battery life, change without tools - OmniCal: swap chainrings without affecting accuracy. - 2-year warranty - IPX7 waterproof rating - Accuracy within 1.5% - Bottom Bracket Compatibility: SRAM GXP - Forged aluminum models do not work with BBright or BB386EVO bottom brackets
$144.99 - $219.95
- Aluminum crank arm and spider with steel spindle - 4 bolt spider compatible with all XT 8000 series chainring configurations - Hollowtech II crank arm construction - Steel driving gear teeth and aluminum support gears - 96mm P.C.D. - 176 Q-Factor, 53.4mm OR 50mm chainline - BB Included: No - Chainrings Included: No
$219.99 - $224.99
- Various choices for bike and riding style - More durable chainwheel teeth - New 3D composite chain ring's teeth composition is optimized for each chainwheel load out (1x11, 2x11 & 3x11) with steel driving gear teeth and aluminum support gears - Improved driving rigidity - Loose ratio gear combination for minimum shifting gap and maintaining rhythm - Enhanced chain retention - Better sealing and better rotation - Model Number : FC-M8000-2 - Series : DEORE XT - Cassette Compatibility : 11 - Bolt Circle Diameter : P.C.D. 96/64mm - Crank Arms : HOLLOWTECH II Technology - Bottom Bracket : BB-MT800 / BB-MT800-PA - Chain Line : 48.8mm - BB Shell Width : 68, 73mm
Whether you're sprinting for the finish line or trying to beat that stoplight, FSA's Carbon Track Crankset is the winning choice. The crankarms are laid up with carbon fiber for a super-light, super-stiff combination you'll love. And, the 49-tooth chainring has no ramps or pins, so it's a true one-speed setup perfect for track or fixie use. This sweet crankset adds class to any bike whether you're circling velodromes or taming city streets.
- Self-extracting bolts for BB30 cranks: includes puller cap that threads into BB30 crank arms - Sold as singles
- Various choices for bike and riding style - More durable chainwheel teeth - New 3D composite chain ring's teeth composition is optimized for each chainwheel load out (1x11, 2x11 & 3x11) with steel driving gear teeth and aluminum support gears - Improved driving rigidity - Loose ratio gear combination for minimum shifting gap and maintaining rhythm - Enhanced chain retention - Better sealing and better rotation - Model Number : FC-M8000-3 - Series : DEORE XT - Crank Construction : HOLLOWTECH II Technology - Cassette Compatibility : 11 - Bolt Circle Diameter : P.C.D. 96/64mm - Chain Line : 50mm - BB Shell Width : 68, 73mm
$49.99 - $199.99
- 42x30x7mm BB30 cartridge bearings housed in a press-fit, composite sleeve assembly for use with a BB386EVO or BB30 crankset in a BB386EVO or Press-Fit 30 (PF30) frame - Road sets include bearings, shields and a wavy washer - Mountain sets include bearings, shields and a spacer - Choose ceramic or stainless steel options
Shimano's 9-speed Alivio Crankset is a solid replacement for your tired, worn-out cranks. They give you the gears you need to quickly cruise through the city or take on the steepest trails. Plus, the chainrings shift super-quick and precise. - BB Included: No - Chainring BCD: 64 , 104 - Chainrings Included: Yes - Color: Black - Crank Intended Use: Mountain - Defined Color: Black - Drivetrain Speeds: 9 - Compatible with 9-speed chains - Number of Chainrings: Triple - Pedal Spindle: 9/16" - Rings: 40/30/22 - Spindle Diameter: not_included - Spindle Interface Type: Shimano Octalink V2
- Cold forged 6061 aluminum arms/spider with ISIS spline - 9-speed mountain double crankset - 22/36t with a bash guard. Stamped rings with ramps and pins - *ISIS bottom bracket sold separately. 850g - BCD(rings): 64/104mm
- 104 BCD spider is compatible with all TRS+ and TRSr cranks - TRS+ single spider is not drilled for a granny ring - TRS+ double spider has holes for 64 BCD granny ring - Spiders require TRS lockring and removal tool (sold separately)
Shimano's Deore Crankset features the efficiency and fast shifting to let you make the most out of the trails. Two-piece construction, outboard bottom bracket bearings, and hollow-forged crankarms transfer your power quickly and smoothly to the rear wheel. Shimano's computer-designed chainrings have the benchmark front shifting the company is known for.
Power to the people! Add the Pioneer Power meter to your existing Shimano crank. Pioneer's crankset-based power meters are simply some of the best power-monitoring systems on the planet, and the Upgrade Kit gives you the chance to add it to your existing crankset. At the heart of the Pioneer Power Meter System are two streamlined strain gauge monitors that can detect the slightest tangent and radial force direction as power is applied to the crank arms. This proprietary system detects the amount and the direction of force at 12 different points in each pedaling stroke for each leg, and allows you to fine tune your pedaling to find race-winning form. The Pioneer Power Meter Installation Kit comes with everything you need to package and send your existing Shimano crank to Pioneer for professional installation and calibration. - Compatible with Shimano Dura-Ace 9000 or Ultegra 6800 (Right Side Cranks Only) - Compatible Crank-arm Lengths: 165, 167.5, 170, 172.5, 175, 177.5, 180mm - Fully Integrated Strain Gauge for force measurement - Easy connectivity with ANT+ compatible Cycle Computers - HDPower Metrics when connected to Pioneer Cycle Computers - Lightweight Sensor Only 40 grams
- Aluminum Hollowtech-II (HT8) crank-arm to BB-spindle Mounting Bolt - Bolt: only one needed for non-drive side
$79.99 - $90.99
Shimano's Claris Crankset makes it easy to find the right gear. Lightweight, stiff aluminum crankarms provide excellent power transfer, while the ramped and pinned chainrings boost shifting speed and precision.
Dimension Cyclocross Arm Sets made of 6061-T6 aluminum. - Forged AL-6061-T6 - BB Not Included - Chainrings Not Included - 110/74 BCD - Drivetrain Speeds: 10, 9, 8 - Number of Chainrings: Double - Pedal Spindle: 9/16-inch - Spindle interface Type: Square Taper JIS - Weight: 590g
Campagnolo's incredible Record Ultra-Torque Crankset sports a unique, integrated spindle that joins the two sides of the crankset together via a toothed Hirth joint in the center. Campy's ultra-smooth bottom-bracket bearings are included and fit into outboard cups (sold separately). The aesthetically striking design provides incredible stiffness, while Campagnolo's standardized BCD (145/112mm) allows for multiple chainring sizes. Plus, the Record chainrings sport special pins and plating for fast, silent shifts and long life. - Chainrings included: Yes - Drivetrain speeds: 11 - Number of chainrings: double - Spindle interface: Campagnolo Ultra-Torque
The road steepens, but instead of slowing down, you push harder on the pedals and fly up the hill as all of your power turns into speed thanks to your Campagnolo Super Record Ultra-Torque Crankset. It sports a unique, integrated titanium spindle design that joins the two sides of the crankset together via a toothed Hirth joint in the center. And for ultra-smooth pedaling, the crankset comes with ceramic bottom-bracket bearings that fit into outboard cups (sold separately). The aesthetically arresting design provides incredible stiffness, while Campagnolo's unified BCD (145/112mm) allows for all 3 chainring standards. Plus, the Super Record chainrings sport special pins and plating for fast, silent shifts and long life. - Chainrings included: Yes - Drivetrain speeds: 11 - Number of chainrings: Double - Spindle interface type: Campagnolo Ultra-Torque
Campagnolo's Record Pista Crankset gives you amazing power transfer for the toughest sprints. If your days are spent dreaming of velodrome glory, then make sure you have the crankset that can get you there.
Page 1 of 8 Next page