Zipp’s Handlebar Gel Pad Set is a fast, easy way to minimize the countless bumps and vibrations from riding on less-than-perfect roads. This pack of two precision-shaped silicone gel contours to the tops of drop-style handlebars. Without tape on the bar, roll back your brake hoods and place the specially designed gel strips on the top of the bar from where the brake is attached to the handlebar. Simply rewrap your bar tape over the gel and enjoy the smooth ride.
Zipp's Service Course Bar Tape offers excellent cushioning and a fine grip. This classy wrap is embossed with logos for a custom look and includes end plugs and finishing-tape strips.
Zipp's Service Course Cyclocross Bar Tape boasts extra padding for excellent cushioning and an exceptional grip. This classy wrap is embossed with logos for a custom look and includes end plugs and finishing-tape strips.
Big riders, fear no more: you can have comfort and a real grip for your hands. The Clydesdale’s generous 33mm profile made from our high end Contact Rubber pairs perfectly with our Padlock Relief, ensuring that big hands get high-end features too. - Compatible with PadLoc-ready bars only
WTB's Comfort Zone Clamp-Ons feature an ergonomic shape with a soft rubber. This design gives you more surface area to hold, absorbs shocks and vibrations, and prevents hot spots in your palms.
Jerome Clementz's grip of choice. Prominent lettering lets people know you’re in charge while Contact Rubber and the PadLoc Relief eliminate movement and provide an invitingly tactile feel. Ride hard and shift happy. - Compatible with PadLoc-ready bars only.
WTB's Dual Compound grips are perfect for XC, trail and comfort riding. They feature plush outer gel and tight, twist-resistant bases for comfort and control. And, the linked, diamond-shaped WTB logos and slightly raised centers provide an ergonomic feel and maximum grip in tough conditions.
WTB's Original Trail grips are ideal for XC, trail, and city riding. With their smooth, octagonal shape, DNA rubber compound and small flanges, the Originals are comfortable enough for lunch-hour loops and all-day epics.
WTB's Technical Trails feature built-in zip-tie channels to keep them stable in sloppy conditions. And, these slim grips are easy to cut and are compatible with trigger and grip shifters.
A thin silhouette and opposing working edges provide irrefutable grip, even in the wet. The Pilot’s 28mm svelte shape provides a paired down though classic profile that features the PadLoc Relief so that even slim profiles get big comfort. - Compatible with PadLoc-ready bars only.
- Large blocks of conforming rubber cover the entirety of the Wafel grip, while ample spacing allows them to smush independently for increased grip while also providing an exit channel for muck and water - 130mm length and 30mm diameter is good for hands of all sizes - Single lock on clamp holds the grip firmly in place
- Soft, 1.5mm-thich polyurethane based tape provides vibration-damping and comfort - Durable and elastic tape with self-adhesive backing - Includes plugs, finishing strips and enough tape for a full drop bar
- Adhesive backed, 100% cotton, braided, reinforced edges
- Smaller grips for smaller hands in a comfortable and fun dinosaur print - 97mm length
Sunday's Cornerstone Grips rock traditional styling, current branding, and come in at 150mm in length with plenty of color options. It's not a bad idea to keep an extra pair around.
The product designers at Sunday worked closely with Jake to nail down a grip that is perfect for him. Jake's grip comes in at 160mm and features a gradually increasing rib width. This grip can be run either way, depending on which side you prefer. The grip also features a tapered core for comfort.
- A totally new grip designed from the ground up to give you more control and comfort then ever before! - Single lock ring design and smooth thumb zone. - Reinforced bar end area - Anatomical bar end design supports and protects the little finger - Cut outs improve impulse shock, vibration absorption and comfort - Interlocking columns support low profile fins to create a tread pattern which offers the benefits of both a finned grip and a low profile - Features: Single lock grip, low profile 30mm diameter, tapered bar ends, Spank 'Human Factor' grip pattern. - Material: Rubber, alloy clamp, plastic base, steel bolt - Length (mm): 145 - Diameter (mm): 30 - Weight (g): ±115g / Pair
Spoon Grips have an incredibly slim, low profile design and grip pattern, yet remain reasonably comfortable due to a special tacky rubber compound. Double locking alloy rings keep them secure in any conditions, and soft plastic end plugs protect you from barends. Need the confidence of locking grips without the high price, try a set of Spoons! - Micro diamond pattern tacky rubber grip - Two anodized alloy lock ring clamps - Length: 130mm - Diameter: 30mm - Weight: 110g/pair - Plastic end cap included
- Lightweight alloy construction with 3mm allen for a secure hold
- Metallic bar tape because standard colors do not have enough bling - Adhesive backing, chromed plastic bar plugs, finish tape included - Enough tape for one complete road drop-bar
$11.90 - $13.90
• Shock absorbing 2.5mm EVA blended tape • Adhesive backing, chromed plastic bar plugs, finish tape included • Enough tape for one complete road drop-bar
Connectors feature Serfas' great dual-density design for excellent comfort. The hard inners offer a firm base and the soft outers provide a tacky and comfortable feel. And Connectors are easy to install and super secure, too.
$14.35 $25.00 43% Off
Selle San Marco's Presa Corsa Dynamic handlebar tape is the best in its class. With shock-absorbing gel padding and durable EVA material, Presa Corsa tape is an easy way to ensure your hands stay happy.
Salsa's Backcountry Grips are constructed of sticky, durable, supple rubber and are sized for comfortable use with or without gloves. - ADV BY BIKE text blocks sized for comfort with or without gloves - 143mm overall length
Salsa's Backcountry Lock-On Grips provide confidence, comfort and style. They feature sticky rubber that's tapered up towards the lock-ring for a sure-fire grasp, a single-sided lock-on collar and they're sized for both glove and non-glove use. - ADV BY BIKE text blocks sized for comfort with or without gloves - Single-sided lock-on collar - 134mm overall length including the locking collar - Grip tapers up towards the lock-ring for comfort and security - Only Compatible with Salsa Lock-on Collars
- Grip tapers up towards the lock-ring for comfort and security - Single-sided lock-on collar - 134mm overall length including the locking collar - Only Compatible with Salsa Lock-on Collars - Grip only, no lock rings. - For replacement use
These foam fatties measure 33mm in diameter and feature a high-density foam construction around an inner plastic sleeve with single-sided aluminum lock-on collar. Great for winter riding.
Wrap your handlebars in comfort, luxury and style with Salsa's Gel Cork Tape. It's made from cork with a vibration-damping gel backing and is embossed with the Salsa logo. And, with a variety of palette-pleasing colors to choose from, you're sure to find your favorite one!
The Glyph Gel Cork Tape will add class to your rig, and feel good mile after mile. - Long wearing - Extra length for wider bars - Anti-slip gel backing - Patterned with symbols of the good life
- Closed-end design protects end of handlebar while looking good - Compatible with Salsa Backcountry Grips only - 30g for pair
Page 1 of 9 Next page