Whisky's No.9 24f Carbon Drop Bar is designed for comfort and control in challenging situations. Specifically aimed at long distance touring, gravel, or off-road pursuit, the 24-degree flare offers huge control from the drops. Full carbon construction offers a light, stable platform while reducing vibration and adding comfort. This thoroughly modern drop bar is the perfect match to your off-road tourer, monstercross bike, or get-rad CX rig. The 24f’s sleek design offers seamless transition between positions. Available in a broad size range, there’s a width to perfectly fit your needs. - Carbon - 220g (42cm) - Drop: 116mm - Reach: 68mm - Flare: 24° - Measured Center-to-Center at the levers
Whisky Parts Co. carbon handlebars are tested to the highest standards to give you a high level of performance mile after mile. So keep the weight low and stay comfortable and in control while you shred with the Whisky Parts Co. No.9 Carbon Rise Handlebar. - 5 Degree Upsweep - 9 Degree Backsweep - Trimmable ends - Matte UD full carbon construction - 258 grams
Whisky's No.9 12f is their most versatile carbon drop bar. It's equally at home on tarmac, gravel or twisty cyclocross courses. Full carbon construction offers a light, stable platform while reducing vibration and adding comfort. From touring to racing, this modern bar is a great addition to almost any bike in your stable. The comfortable 12-degree flare provides excellent control and comfort, especially off-road, or in challenging conditions. A semi-compact design offers seamless transitions between positions. Available in a complete size range, this bar is a perfect fit for any rider. - Carbon - 220g (42cm) - Drop: 116mm - Reach: 68mm - Flare: 12° - Measured Center-to-Center at the levers
- High-polished, chrome-plated CrMo construction - Purebred classic track bar in either 31.8mm or 26.0mm bar-clamp diameter - Deep drop and reach profile for true sprinting performance - 654g @ 42cm(26.0mm): drop/reach are measured center-to-center
$22.99 - $34.99
Lightweight aluminum construction with a versatile riser bar design.
Superleggera, the lightest 3T drop bar ever also offers classic good looks. The new constant-taper center section creates a more structurally efficient shape (lighter, stiffer) and a remarkably comfortable hand support despite visually fitting within the classic dimensions of a drop bar. The drops use a classic round shape favored by traditionalists and many pro racers. - Constant-taper center section & traditional round drops - Weight: 166g - Material: Unidirectional carbon - ultralight layup - Cable routing: Internal cable channels - Stem torque: 5Nm maximum - Shift/brake lever torque: 8Nm maximum - Clip-ons: Not compatible - Di2 compatibility: Fully compatible, including with Di2 bar plug Junction A
The Service Course SL-70 is the bike fitter's go-to bar. The short reach to the hoods allows a proper fit without compromising stem length and steering control. With the revised ramp angle, proper fit is now achievable on even the most challenging setups. The 70mm reach is the shortest of Zipp's new Service Course bars, at 128mm of drop. Whether it's a rider with a shorter torso or a bigger rider getting aero by pairing this bar with a long stem, this bar helps put just about any cyclists into his or her optimal position. The SL-70's flattened top provides a better fit to the hand and is clip compatible. - 7050 aluminum for light weight and durability - 70mm reach and 128mm drop for a short-low position - Flattened top shape to better fit the hand - Clip-on Compatible - ISO 4210 compliant. See Declaration of Conformity for details. - Ramp angle: 10° - Outsweep: 4° - Backsweep: 0° - Drop shape Variable - Clamp width 120mm
The same compact reach and drop dimensions as the Service Course SL-70 with a flattened top section for a natural ergonomic grip on the bar tops. A revised ramp angle for proper fit. The SL-70 Ergo's specially tuned drop shape creates comfortable hand positions with a short reach to control levers vital for race situations. The bar's 70mm reach is the shortest of Zipp's new Service Course lineup. Its 128mm drop helps put the rider low and in control without compromising comfort. Whether it's a rider with smaller hands or a bigger rider getting aero by pairing this bar with a long stem, this bar helps put just about any cyclists into his or her optimal position. - 7050 aluminum for light weight and durability - 70mm reach and 128mm drop for a short-low position - Flattened top shape to better fit the hand - Clip-on Compatible - ISO 4210 compliant. See Declaration of Conformity for details. - Ramp angle: 10° - Outsweep: 4° - Backsweep: 3° - Drop shape Variable - Clamp width: 110mm
Zipp's stalwart Service Course SL 80 handlebars now have an option for those who prefer an ergonomic flat top. The new Service Course SL 80 Ergo retain the same 80mm reach and 125mm drop of the existing Service Course 80 bars, perfect for a rider looking for a medium reach and shallow drop who likes reaching down to, rather than into, the drops. New is the flattened bar top and a 3° backsweep for a neutral wrist position on the tops. The bars feature a 7° ramp angle for a flat transition to the hoods and a 4° outsweep at the drops. In addition to the ergonomic benefits, the Service Course SL 80 Ergo are our first ergo bars to be clip-on compatible. Made of 7050 aluminum, the Service Course SL 80 Ergo weighs 275g for a 42cm-wide bar. It is available in High Polish Black, which features white logos on gloss black background, or Beyond Black, with a subtle matte black logo on the gloss black bar. Light weight, stiffness, and comfort: the Zipp Service Course line provides the right fit for all rider types. - 7050 aluminum for light weight and durability - 80mm reach and 125mm drop for a medium-high position - Flattened top shape to better fit the hand - Clip-on Compatible - Affordable - Di2 RS910 junction compatible - ISO 4210 compliant. See Declaration of Conformity for details. - Flat transition to hoods - Short reach to brake levers - 3° backsweep for wrist comfort - Anatomic drop shape - Flattened top shape to better fit the hand
- Completely redesigned geometry 780mm wide for the aggressive Trail or All Mountain rider. - Injected proprietary foam Vibrocore provides vibration damping to reduce arm pump and hand-numbness - Shot-peening and anodizing enhances fatigue life even further - Adjustable to 740mm - Key Technologies: Vibrocore, Dual XGT, CNC Bending, MGR - Material: Zirconium Doped 7-Series Alloy - Weight (g): ±270g (15) / ±275g (25) - Diameter (mm): 31,8 - Rise (mm): 15 / 25 - Length (mm): 780 - Geometry (deg°): 5° up x 7° back - Finish: Shot peen anodized, decal logos
- DH and Freeride, ultra-wide, 820 length handlebar - Big and burly 35mm barclamp with increased strength and stiffness compared to conventional 35mm alloy bars - Injected proprietary foam Vibrocore provides vibration damping to reduce arm pump and hand-numbness - Shot-peening and anodizing enhances fatigue life even further - Weight optimized and adjustable to 760mm - KEY TECHNOLOGIES: Vibrocore, Dual XGT, CNC Bending, MGR, Big-Taper(105mm) design - MATERIAL: Zirconium Doped 7-Series Alloy - WEIGHT (g): ±300 - DIAMETER (mm): 35 - RISE (mm): 25 - LENGTH (mm): 820 - GEOMETRY (deg°): 5° up x 8° back - FINISH: Shot peen anodized, decal logos
Full carbon fiber road handlebar with thoughtful ergonomics highlighted by a short reach shallow drop geometry and full Di2 compatibility. Who It's For Road riders with a preference for compact geometry, light weight, and refined electronic groupset integration. Why We Made It Because we understand that your ride experience can be established by the comfort and control achieved with a handlebar, we take handlebar design seriously. The ENVE Compact Road Handlebar is available in both a traditional and compact geometry and a variety of width options to meet the fitment needs of most cyclists. Ergonomics of the Road Bars are thoughtful and allow for a wide range of adjustability from tilt to brake/shift lever placement. To round off the finish, the ENVE Compact Road Handlebar can be routed externally for mechanical groupsets but is also drilled for internal electronic routing for modern electronic drivetrains including compatibility with Shimano RS-EW910 bar end plug junction box installations. The Compact Road Handlebar includes ENVE's Integrated Bar End Plugs.
- Economical 6066 aluminum alloy mountain handlebar - 800mm width - 3 rise options - Back sweep: 7° - 310-350g (Depending on rise dimension)
Easton’s new AX series now includes our budget friendly EA50 AX flared drop bar. With the same MCD drop technology as our top of the line road bars, flared to 16 degrees for comfort in the drops and control on gnarly terrain or long gravel assaults. It's time to take the road less traveled with EA50 AX. - Finish: Black Ano/Water Transfer Graphics - Bar weight: 325g (42cm) - Clamp diameter: 31.8mm - Width (center-to-center): 40cm, 42cm, 44cm, 46cm - Flare: 16-degrees - Reach: 80mm - Drop: 120mm - Materials: EA50 alloy
We took our lightest, most comfort-advanced bar – the EC90SLX – and used our second-tier carbon fiber for a more affordable package. The EC70 SL features the same top of the line MCD shape technology for easy position transferring; Taperwall to maintain stiffness while reducing weight; and Intelligent Flexibility for added vibration dampening comfort. It also features recesses for cables and comes in four lengths. The EC70 SL is the full race package deal. - Bar weight: 220g (42cm) - Width (center-to-center): 40cm, 42cm, 44cm, 46cm - Clamp diameter: 31.8mm - Reach: 80mm - Drop: 125mm - Materials: EC70 carbon
A shallow rise and gentle sweep are the key attributes of the Comp Rizer bar. Extra wide grip area allows plenty of room for all components and remotes of choice. - Double-butted 6061 alloy - 15mm rise - 9 degree sweep - Width: 740mm - 31.8mm bar clamp diameter - Weight: 380g
- The FatBar Carbon is the ultimate DH race handlebar. - This ride-tuned handlebar combines the ultimate blend of strength, stiffness and shock absorption.
- 25° aggressively flared, wide drop bar for true off-road performance and comfort - Vibrocore foam core reduces transmission of harmful frequencies of vibration, and increases bar fatigue life and ultimate strength. - Short 110mm drop and 65mm reach geometry is perfect for aggressive riding in a more upright, balanced stance - 31.8mm barclamp extends through the top section providing enhanced hand support and comfort without multiple wraps of tape to increase diameter. - Round profile upper section facilitates wide range of rider/hand positions and maximizes grip on the bars in rough terrain - 21.6mm inner diameter barends allow use of most barend shifters - MATERIAL: Zirconium Doped 7-Series Alloy - WIDTH HOOD TO HOOD (c-c): 420 / 440 / 460mm - WIDTH BAREND TO BAREND (o-o): 562 / 582 / 602mm - WEIGHT (g): 345 / 350 / 355 - DROP / REACH: 110mm / 65mm (all sizes) - BARCLAMP / TOP SECTION: 31.8mm Round Profile - FLARE: 25° - RAMP: 14°
An exceptionally strong carbon fiber 35mm riser bar that’s built to descend. The M7 bar is designed for the most aggressive and demanding riders. Carbon fiber is the ideal material for a gravity bar because fiber orientation and bar shape can be controlled independently and developed in unison, resulting in a tuned flex profile that cannot be achieved with aluminum. This bar is tuned to be precise and responsive while absorbing fatigue-inducing chatter and taking the sting out of the biggest hits. The M7 bar features a trail-perfect 8-degree backsweep and 4-degree upsweep for your long-travel 29er, enduro race bike, or downhill machine. - Material: Carbon - Weight: 230g (10mm rise); 240g (25mm rise); 245g (40mm rise) - Bar Width (Max): 800mm - Bar Width (Min): 780mm - Clamp Diameter: 35mm - Backsweep: 8 Degrees - Upsweep: 4 Degrees - Torque Spec: Face Plate: 5.5Nm - Torque Spec: Controls: 5.5Nm
$80.00 - $85.00
The Cheater Bar is built from triple butted 4130 CroMoly steel and is tough enough to handle all of the abuse you will inflict upon it on the trail. Surly made two versions: a clear coated raw steel version and a black ED coated version. Both are CroMoly steel. - Material: Cromoly steel - Clamp diameter: 31.8mm - Width: 780mm - Rise: 0mm - Sweep Angle: 11 degrees - Color: Clear Coat Silver and E.D. coated Black - Weight: 400g
Profile's Stoker 26 Base Bar features a 26.0mm diameter the entire length across the bar, allowing the widest aero bar clamping area that Profile makes. This makes the bar ideal if you have a wide aero position or need a comfy stoker bar for your tandem. Made from double-butted 6061 aluminum, the Stoker 26 is light, not to mention shot peened and anodized for added strength and durability. Plus, it's pre-drilled for internal cable routing for aerodynamics and a clean look.
$49.99 - $55.99
Dirt? Drops? Experience a new level of fun with Origin-8's Pro Pulsion Alloy Gary-2 Handlebar. This aluminum bar features a shallow 80mm drop and a 135mm reach. What makes this bar unique is that it flares out 15-degrees at the grip area so you can muscle through technical terrain and fly down the flats. It's built tough for mountain bike use, and easily accepts bar-end shifters.
Origin-8 understands that a bike is sometimes about more than utility — it's rolling art. Their Citi Classic handlebar mixes style and function in it's swoopy 6061-aluminum shape. With a heads-up 50mm rise and wrist-friendly sweep, it's comfortable to pedal, and beautiful to behold.
Fizik's Cyrano R1 Handlebar gives every cyclist the same low weight, high stiffness, and incredible ergonomics that the pros use. These carbon handlebars use Fizik's unique Spine Concept fitting technology to offer incredible ergonomics and a perfect fit on your bike. Designed for total compatibility with Fizik's saddles and stems (sold separately), the Cyrano 00 Snake handlebar optimizes your position for race day performance.
Heavy-duty steel construction.
- Intended use: XC and Trail - Proven design and durability of the Race Face Next SL bar with increased stiffness and lighter weight of the 35mm platform - Manufactured from UD Carbon with matte clearcoat - Requires 35mm bar clamp diameter stem - 8 degree rearward sweep, 5 degree upward sweep
Profile Design's DRiVe handlebars use the latest in ergonometric design to offer progressively sized handlebars built around a cyclist's most powerful hand positions. A long-radius transition to the hood position distributes pressure evenly across a rider's palm and provides clearance for their arm when they're sprinting in the drops. Short reach and flat transitions perfectly suit modern frame geometries and create a comfortable cruising position on top of the handlebars. The gradual, dual-radius drop eliminates sharp angles and ensures that riders can reach the brake and shift levers while they're in the drops.
- Multitude of hand positions with flares to enhance steering control in extreme conditions - Fits standard Road levers, integrated shift/brake levers or bar-end shifters - Butted, heat treated 7050 aluminum alloy with a durable shot peened, anodized finis
$49.90 - $53.90
- 6061-T12 aluminum with round, Compact bend and a shallow drop - easy to reach brake lever positioning - Drop: 130mm - Reach: 75mm
Remember those great Belleri Porteur bars from France? Of course Belleri is long out of business, but those handlebars are still sought-after. So, Velo-Orange decided to make their own Porteur bars. They are 480mm wide; reach is 140mm. The grip area is about 130mm, and they have about 15mm of rise or drop. The clamp area is 25.4mm. The quality and polishing are very nice. The transition from the grip to the curve on the originals was a bit abrupt; The Velo-Orange version has a gentler transition. The curves on both versions are fuller and, we think, prettier than the somewhat similar Champs Elysées bars used on the old Herse bikes. These bars are available in two tubing diameters, 23.8mm road-sized and 22.2mm mountain bike-sized (clamp area is 25.4mm on both): - 22.2mm diameter (MTB-size) bars accept MTB brake levers and clamp-on shifters. They do not work with bar-end shifters. The only inverse levers that work are Dia Compe levers in the 22.2mm size. - 23.8mm diameter (road-size) bars accept standard inverse brake levers, standard bar end shifters, and 23.8mm city brake levers. In short, anything made for road bars fits. They do not accept MTB levers or shifters.
Page 1 of 9 Next page