- High strength and ultra-low weight combined with a low 40mm stack height make for a great all around stem - Stem is horizontally divided and machined in two pieces, enabling weight to be reduced to the absolute minimum without compromising strength
3T's ARX II Team stem is the perfect finishing touch. It's made of aluminum for light weight, durability, and excellent stiffness. Refined shaping of the clamping areas results in outstanding stress distribution on the bars and steerer for safety. Plus, it features 3T's secure aluminum 4-bolt faceplate. - Aluminum stem with 40mm stack height - Single M6 bolt clamps stem to fork steerer - T25 bolts on bar clamp - 120 grams for 110mm - Bar Clamp Diameter: 31.8 mm - S.H.I.S. Stem Clamp Diameter: 28.6mm - Weight: 120 grams (110mm)
Profile Design's 1/Seventeen Stem combines 3D-forged aluminum with the security of a four-bolt faceplate for low weight and exceptional stiffness, all in a simple, elegant design. It offers a 17-degree rise and can be installed in either the positive or negative position.
- 3D Forged stem body and face straps create extremely strong and lightweight stem - Opposed clamp bolts compatible with carbon steer tubes - 31.8mm diameter bars only - 50mm length - 0 degree - All stems come with 3.5mm spacers, top cap and star nut
BMX riders need tough components, which is why Thomson developed their BMX Stem. It can handle whatever you can dish out thanks to being constructed from a solid bar of 7000-series aluminum. Plus it's anodized to prevent corrosion and has tough heat-treated bolts. You'll also appreciate the 50mm-wide clamp for a super-secure handlebar and enhanced control, while Thomson's patented undercut around the bars provides even more stability. And, if you run a Gyro, Thomson's got you covered, too, thanks to the built-in spacer that eliminates the need for a separate, loose spacer. And, at only 255 grams, the BMX stem keeps your rig light for the toughest tricks and longest rail rides.
Comfort is king when you dial in your riding position with Profile's Boa Threadless Stem. This light and durable welded-aluminum stem features a 20- to 40-degree rise and a secure two-bolt faceplate that makes installing the handlebars a breeze.
Parlee’s carbon stem is a masterpiece of strength, beauty and performance. It utilizes a 35mm bar clamp diameter that offers sharp steering precision while the two-part face plate is forged for longevity. Titanium bolts are mated to replaceable aluminum inserts throughout, protecting your investment from cross threading and other mechanical damage. - Weight: 125g
$64.99 - $74.99
The Odyssey TL48 stem is made from 6061 Aluminum, has minimal branding and comes with a 48mm reach. The shorter 48mm reach is right in line with the needs of street riders today. Odyssey pre-load bolts sit flush with stem when mounted correctly. Simple and clean. FEATURES - Six bolt clamping configuration - Headset pre-load bolt recess (32mm diameter) - 6061-T6 aluminum, CNC machined SPECS - 48mm reach - 33mm rise or -1.5mm when flipped - 10.4 oz (294.8g)
Dial in your perfect bike fit with FSA's Omega Stem. 3D-forged and CNC machined construction makes this stem stiff and light for power transfer and steering precision. The four-bolt faceplate holds bars securely, and this stem features stainless steel bolt hardware.
FSA's K-Force OS-99 CSI is 3-D forged and CNC machined from AL2014 before a uni-directional (UD) carbon weave skin is applied through the Carbon Structural Integration (CSI) process. To further reduce weight the OS-99 uses a 4-bolt sculpted AL2014 alloy/carbon faceplate and titanium hardware. CSI is a process that permanently bonds carbon to alloy, to create a true hybrid product, with many of the benefits of aluminum and carbon. - Stack Height: 41mm - Weight: 126g (100mm)
Chromag's freshly carved 35mm clamp direct mount BZA stem sets a new standard for exquisite machining detail. Light weight and solid, with a wide clamping stance, the three piece design weighs in at a slim 160 grams. Chromag's direct mount stems feature a one piece main body for consistent placement and overall stiffness. - Boxxer / Fox / 888 direct mount system - 85mm wide clamping stance - Laterally stiff one-piece main body
Profile Design's 1/ZeroSeven Stem combines 3D-forged aluminum with the security of a four-bolt faceplate for low weight and exceptional stiffness, all in a simple, elegant design. It offers a 7-degree rise and can be installed in either the positive or negative position.
Adjustable in both reach and rise, Spank's Spike 25/30 DM Stem allows the rider to find the ideal stance and balance point. 2D forged for strength, and CNC optimized to just 135g, this unique direct mount also features chamfered barclamp zones to reduce stress risers and improve fatigue life in any handlebars. As DH frames have gotten longer, shorter and more adjustable, direct mount cockpit designs have become a necessity. Developed with the World's Top DH pros, the Spike 25/30 DM Stem takes DH cockpit tuning to a new level. It's remarkably short reach was accomplished first by SPANK, by bringing the lockdown hardware into the barclamp, while maintaining the ease of set up and resistance to moving under impact. - CNC machined 7075-T6 aluminum - Rise-adjustable: 28-33mm - Reach-adjustable: 25/30mm - Fits 2005-current BoXXer, Fox 40, Dorado, and 2012-current 888 forks
- Rebirth of the iconic bar/stem combo - Carbon monocoque with alloy steerer clamp - Steerer diameter: 1-1/8" - Stem length: 70-110mm - Rise: 6 deg - Width: 720-740mm - Back sweep: 9 deg - Color: UD carbon - Weight: 285g
- Forged & blasted 2014 alloy for high strength & fatigue resistance at a reasonable weight - Four bolt bar clamp holds bar securely in position - Interlocking U-Shaped Handlebar Clamp Geometry transferring more load through the stem body and not the bolts - Faceplate eliminates ‘stress risers'
- Negative rise stem (-20mm stack height) - 7075 aluminum with wide 63mm faceplate - Fits 2005>current BoXXer, Fox 40, Dorado, and 2012+ 888 forks - 150g with A2 stainless hardware
Chromag's direct mount Director stem sets the standard for exquisite machining detail. Light weight and solid, with a wide clamping stance, the three piece design weighs in at a slim 150 grams. - Boxxer / Fox / 888 direct mount system - 3D profile machining - 50mm wide clamping stance - 47mm extension - Low rise (-5mm) - 31.8 (Oversize) bar clamp
- Intended for downhill or freeride use - Machined from AL-6061-T6 with Interlocking U-shaped handlebar faceplate - Four-bolt bar clamp holds bar securely in position - Mount upright for 30mm length (24mm offset height from crown) - Fly inverted for 50mm length (8.5mm offset height)- slight negative rise to allow for a lower front end
- Forged, CNC-machined 6061-T6 aluminum with hollow CrMo hex bolts - Open skeletal design and a dual mid-bolt wedge mounting system - 1" or 1-1/8" steerer clamp
- 3D Forged stem body and face straps create extremely strong and lightweight stem - Opposed clamp bolts compatible with carbon steer tubes. - 31.8mm diameter bars only - 90mm length - 6-degree - All stems come with 3,5mm spacers, top cap and star nut
Choose any line with confidence when your bars are locked into Easton's Havoc Stem. Its solid, CNC'd aluminum construction and Top Lock Technology can stand up to the toughest conditions and gnarliest trails for years of hard-charging fun.
$64.99 - $74.99
Using Odyssey's popular TL48 stem as a springboard, Aaron Ross’ signature BOSS stem is a classic top load design with 52mm of reach and a 35mm rise. FEATURES - Six bolt clamping configuration - Headset pre-load bolt recess (32mm diameter) - 6061-T6 aluminum, CNC machined SPECS - 52mm reach - 35mm rise - 11 oz
$64.99 - $74.99
Using Odyssey's popular TL48 stem as a springboard, Broc Raiford's signature RAFT stem is a classic top load design. FEATURES - Six bolt clamping configuration - Headset pre-load bolt recess (32mm diameter) - 6061-T6 aluminum, CNC machined
The Odyssey SXTN is Sean Sexton's signature stem. Odyssey's pre-load bolt sits flush with stem when mounted correctly. - 6061 Aluminum - Weight: 10.4oz. - Stem type: Top Load - Stack height: 31.5mm
$64.99 - $74.99
Using Odyssey's popular TL48 stem as a springboard, Tom Dugan's signature DGN stem is a classic top load design. FEATURES - Six bolt clamping configuration - Headset pre-load bolt recess (32mm diameter) - 6061-T6 aluminum, CNC machined
RaceFace designed their Atlas 35 stem to reduce overall system weight while retaining the proven stiffness and performance the Atlas line is known for. The stem itself is measurably stiffer than the 31.8mm offering and, although the system is a seemingly burlier build, the weight savings gained by the reduction in bar material actually makes the 35 system lighter overall. An impressively light, strong addition to your aggressive trail or DH/FR build. - Four-bolt bar clamp holds bar securely in position - Interlocking U-Shaped Handlebar Clamp Geometry - Faceplate eliminates stress risers which cause your bar to bend or break - Opposing bolts on steer tube clamp provides extreme clamping power while reducing stress on the steer tube - Stack Height: 40mm
3T's Integra LTD stem is the perfect solution for any Garmin Edge owner. A Garmin-specific mount is built into this stiff, streamlined stem to keep your cockpit tidy and aero. The Integra's carbon construction keeps it rigid and light for sprints and climbs alike. If you're not riding with your Garmin, or if you don't even own one, the Integra can be fitted with its front end plate for an even more aerodynamic look.
Ritchey's Adjustable Stem is a super-versatile stem ready for any riding style. The angle can be adjusted from plus-45 degrees to negative-45 degrees and anywhere in-between, allowing you to fine-tune the exact bar placement you're looking for whether you want to get down into a super-aero position or sit up in a back-friendly upright position. Plus, it's made of forged aluminum for light weight and excellent durability.
With its classic blend of high strength and low weight, Easton's EA50 stem is a smart choice for your favorite ride. It's made of 3D forged aluminum for amazing stiffness and strength. Easton's Top-Lock technology locks the stem and faceplate together, creating a highly rigid interface while minimizing the loads on the bolts, making the EA50 perfectly safe for carbon bars.
- Intended for XC, Trail and All Mountain use - Machined to precision with 7075 aluminum for high strength & fatigue resistance at a very light weight - Interlocking 4 bolt bar clamp secures your bar and distributes loads away from bolts and into the body - Bar Clamp Diameter: 31.8 mm - Stem Angle: -84 deg , +96 deg
Page 1 of 5 Next page